Cliff Gibson — Director
In the late 1980ies and Cliff Gibson and Dominic Quai co-founded Gibson Quai – AAS. Over the next 20 years Cliff was actively involved in building the company into the largest ICT consulting business in Australia and managing a significant number of major consulting projects throughout Australia and surrounding countries. The business was subsequently sold and is no longer trading.
In 2012 Cliff Gibson and Dominic Quai created GQI Consulting and opened offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
Cliff is the Victorian regional director responsible for:
- Provision of strategic advice related to the application of ICT and similar technologies to business;
- Provision of professional resources to clients;
- Managing teams who develop telecommunications strategies for major Corporate and Government clients;
- Provision of telecommunications regulatory advice; and
- Advice to organisations relating to the effective application of new and emerging communications technologies like cloud and mobility.
Cliff Gibson is professionally qualified with degrees in Communications Engineering and Science. He also has a Diploma in Electronic Engineering is a past Fellow of the Institute of Engineers and a Board Member of GQI Consulting.